Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello out there!

      Hello blogging world! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Colleen. Like most people, I am many things. I am a runner, baker, Aunt, sister, daughter, niece, girlfriend, office manager, New Yorker, Libra, craft maker, volunteer, book lover, and photographer. Some of these roles have been a new addition into my life, but photography has been a constant since I was a little girl with my first pink camera. 

        I decided to go to college for photography which led me to NYC. I went to Parsons the New School for Design and graduated in 2007 with my BFA. Since graduating, my photography has sort of taken a back seat until recently. Life happened (meaning bills were coming in) and I had to put my focus on making money for awhile. I was still producing work but nothing that I was really proud to share with anyone.  

         This blog is to change all of that. I feel like it's time for me to put myself out there and share my work. I am hoping that this blog will be a push for me to produce good work on a constant basis and tell you about the wonderful people and places I shoot along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment