Friday, September 13, 2013

Shots of a Shoot

      A couple of weeks ago I was able to do a shoot with my very good friend Suzanne. We do not get to see each other as much as we would like to, so it was great to be able to catch up with her while producing some new work.

      A few minutes into our visit Suzanne's boyfriend, Frank, met up with us. As I was behind the camera the whole time I was not focused on what Frank was doing. A couple of days later he emailed me some pictures that he took during Suzanne's shoot that were of ME! I was thrilled to have some working shots of myself and it was so nice of him to send them my way.

       The work from Suz's shoot is almost finished being edited so check back for the finished product, but in the meantime here are some pictures of me being a photographer!

* all pictures below were taken with an iphone 4 *



No comments:

Post a Comment