Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Time Capsule

     One of the things that I love about photography is the fact that it is a time capsule! It captures moments that snaps you back to a different time in your life in an instant! You get to see time evolve, people change, and children grow! 

     Over a year ago I had the pleasure of photographing a gorgeous little love named Zach! He was about 9 months old and such a big flirt! 




       I have seen Zach a few times since the first shoot we had and I knew that his birthday was coming up. I contacted his mother to see if she wanted to do another photo shoot and she loved the idea!  About week after his 2nd birthday we got together in a few of Zach’s favorite spots to get some 2 year shots! We had a lot of fun! 




     As I was editing the photographs it was really cool to be able to pull up the pictures from our first shoot together to see how big Zach has gotten in just a little over a year! He still has those big blue eyes and smile that melts your heart! Watch out girls! He is going to break a bunch of hearts in his day! 




I hope that my photography allows me watch more children and families grow over time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment