Thursday, October 9, 2014

Summer Baby Boom!

Maybe it's because I am getting older and people I surround myself with are settling down and starting families, but this summer everywhere I looked I saw pregnant woman! It was incredible! There was a baby boom happening in a big way and it was beautiful!

Because of pregnant bellies popping up everywhere, I was able to practice my maternity photography! I was so happy to be able to work with a couple of wonderful mommies to be to capture a truly magical time in their lives.

It was so interesting to learn the poses that worked and the ones that soooo didn't. Haha! For example, I would think that some sitting poses would be nice but they are really not as flattering as you would think. I was so eager to learn and play with different poses. My goal was to make sure I showed how beautiful these woman are, and to make them feel beautiful! I have never been pregnant, but I don't even feel attractive when I am carrying 5 extra pounds let alone 20+ pounds! I think that I accomplished my goal and I can't wait to do more maternity shoots! Here are the lovely ladies and their amazing husbands that I was able to photograph this summer:

Jessica and Ben  - photo shoot at 34 weeks



Maria and Daniel - photo shoot at 32 weeks





I look forward to more maternity shoots in the future! 



No comments:

Post a Comment