Wednesday, November 26, 2014

For the Love of Fall

    When I was younger I always hated Fall. I was always mad when the temperatures started to go down because that meant that winter is just around the corner. In truth I still get mad when the temperatures start to get lower that 65 degrees.

    That being said I have been trying to embrace Fall this year! What has been helping me open my arms up to this time of year is the amazing colors in the photographs that I have been taking! It is a no brainer that the Fall season is beautiful! People travel far and wide to see the colors changing on the trees.  This year I have been lucky enough to get booked by a few of people for shoots in October and November, giving me an array of scenic backgrounds to choose from!

    I have been enjoying the leaves on the ground, the sun coming though the colored trees, and the soft warm light falling on my subjects. My clients have primarily wanted warmer weather photographs thus far, limiting me to may though august, but I am happy for this shift in shooting season.

     Here are some examples of just a few of my fall shoots this year. 











     Now I just need to get some winter shoot in to liven up the even colder months!



No comments:

Post a Comment