Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Snow Day

While other people might have been getting ready to go out on a romantic date with their significant others this Valentines Day, I was running my butt off doing a million things in my hometown in Pennsylvania. I had a lot of errands to run, wedding things to do, and a maternity shoot to fit in before the babies grace the world with their presence (more on the maternity shoot later).

I had just finished up my friend's maternity shoot and I was on my way to a store when it started snowing. First it was just flurries, but then it started coming down nice and slow. When I was pulling out of the store parking lot, the snow flakes had gotten much bigger! It was so beautiful!! I had my camera with me so I called my brother in-law right away and asked if I could borrow my oldest niece for a few minutes for a snowy photo shoot. Of course he said yes and my niece Madelyn was so excited to help me out! 

Once I got to my sister's house, I quickly bundled Madelyn up in her favorite coat, brushed her hair, and ran outside into the snow! We had so much fun! I really enjoy the photos that I got  of my sweet niece, and I was so happy that I jumped on this importunity for a snowy shoot!





I couldn't help sneaking a selfie with this cutie





No comments:

Post a Comment